Newbie!

sciter

Hi everyone! Me and my partner have just joined we cant afford the groups until the end of the month but I know the basics so we are giving it a go before that! Any advice or anything for us? I need to lose about 4 stone I'd love to fit back into size 10s like i used to 2 years ago - yes i put on 4 stone in 2 years!!
Thanks guys
love gem xxx

Hi Gem! :wavey:

Welcome to SW and MM! You will really enjoy coming on here as everybody is so supportive! :)

Good Luck for both of you on your SW Journey xxx

Hi there .. well done for starting.. this is a fab place for getting support... I dont think that 4 stone in 2 years s too bad at all .. i managed 2 stone in 6 weeks when I attempted to give up the fags.. even my doctor said it was quite an achievement lol!
anyway, welcome to the 'family' and wishing you lots of luck and success :)

Just noticed that your height is listed as 13' 6" !!!! :D

Unless that is a combined height of you and your partner, you might want to change it!!!! ;)

Welcome to the forum by the way!!!!!! :)

Welcome to the forum and good luck on your SW journey. I have about 4 stone I'd like to lose too, but just taking one day at a time :)

Hello sciter,

:welcome2:
Welcome and good luck to losing the weight, we are all in the same boat so if you need any help or advice just ask and we will be more than pleased to help. :wavey:

Hi, sciter! Don't worry, I put on 6st in one year! ;)
I can't afford the groups either but this site is really great for info & tips. Everyone is very helpful! Good luck to you and your partner! :)

Hi, sciter! Don't worry, I put on 6st in one year! ;)
I can't afford the groups either but this site is really great for info & tips. Everyone is very helpful! Good luck to you and your partner! :)

Welcome to our happy band of SW followers. You will find friends and supports on this forum and you will only have to ask if you need help on I would say most subjects SW or not.

Good luck on your journey

Phil x

Welcome Gem and good luck with your weight loss journey ~ this is a fantastic forum, everyone is friendly and supportive. Looking forward to hearing how you get on xx

Hey gem! Good luck to you and your partner on slimming world im sure you will love it!

Oh and welcome to the madhouse!!!

Back