georgia

Heya folks
I'm georgia, from near Glasgow, and planning on starting SW with my first meeting on weds morning. I think i have about 5 stone to lose, but to be honest, losing anything would be a bonus. I started a new job a few months back, and went form being on my feet all day to being at a desk all day, and have piled on about 2 stone, so even getting back to where I was would be great, but I had planned on losing weight before i switched jobs.

anyway, just thought I'd say "hi" since I've been lurking for a few days now, reading a lot of older posts.

Hi!

I piled on weigh from my job to...in august I got placed right next to a massive town centre. M&S within hopping distance, Tesco, Subway, Greggs, Costa, Sainsbury, Shakeaway, Pizza Hut, Cornish Pasty Shack, Burger King,Baguette shop, Morrisons all in under 5 minutes walk (or drive for morrisons)....plus xmas in December...I must have piled on about a stone between August and December =(

I've lost 20lbs now though and loving SW :) First diet I've ever stuck to and I dont feel like stopping soon! Good Luck, let us know how you like the meeting! x

Welcome to the forum - and good luck for Wednesday.
x

Hi Georgia, I'm new on here too. I started SW online last Wednesday so will be weighing in on the same day! I'm finding it all a bit overwhelming at the moment but sure I'll get my head round it eventually. Good luck for Wednesday.

Hello and welcome xxxx

Hi and welcome
Im a newbie too. Im slimming at home with help from minimins. Ive been on slimming world before. I lost 3 stone years ago. Ive tried many diets since but this is the only one i can stick to.

Ive lost 8lbs so far and want to lose another stone and a half for my wedding in September.

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your weight loss.

Back