Newbie!!!

misskyneston

Hello :wave_cry:

Tomorrow Im starting Lipotrim and was after as much advice as possible for getting through the first day!

Normally Id be constantly snacking or nibbling so going without is going to be a big shock!

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Welcome to the mad house hun and good luck on your LT journey. All I can say is play with the shakes until you get them how you like them. My fave is strawberry, with lots of ice & 4 sweeteners all blended up - like a massive pink smoothie! love it.

Also keep your water intake up. It will keep you filled for longer and stave off headaches and lethargy.

Apart from that enjoy the weight loss. it really does work. Oh and keep coming on here for advice and encouragement - everyone is lovely x

Good Luck for tomorrow. This is the hardest but also the easiest diet I have ever done. I personally love it. I never feel hungry and the feeling of losing lbs and lbs a week is fabulous! Within a very short period of time your shape starts to change honestly it's amazing :D

Do come on here, ask questions and you will get all the support and encouragement you need. Expect the first few days to be really difficult. You may experience, headaches, be lightheaded, very hungry, will miss chewing, perhaps feel moody and it may not be very pleasant.

There is light at the end of the tunnel because once you hit ketosis you will have loads of energy and you wont feel hungry and it will become a lot easier. It is not always plain sailing and you will miss food but if you stay strong and commited the effort is very very worth it.

Wishing you well all the way

Colleen xx

Hi Hun and welcome,
Try to keep yourself busy and your mind occupied for the first few days. I spent my first few days on here reading through all the diarys and old posts and getting motivation from others who lost loads.
Water is your new best freind. Sip, Sip, Sip all day long. Any questions no matter how silly or small... just ask. People here are fantastic and so helpful. I promise once the first few days are over it gets easier but it is so important to stick 100%.
Best of luck sweetie

Niamh xxx

Hi!

Ok so i'm part way through my first day! I was surprised that the shake tasted quite nice (i chose strawberry for breakfat)!

One thing I am worried about is how much water to drink! Its only 10:20 and ive already had three pints (not including the water used in the shakes)! Am I drinking too much?

Hi, well done on starting!!.

I recently asked this very question! - as I've slightly the same problem. you are not drinking too much water yet but try not to go over 4 litres/ 8 pints in an entire day (excluding shakes). I have to admit, I probably do have a little more but your not supposed to - it says on the sheet that comes with your LT not to go over the 4 litres.

Your lucky you like the shakes so far!! - luckily I love them all (particulary vanilla) but I know some absolutely hate them and struggle to drink them...

Heres to a brilliant 1st day!!

Sorry - just to add - dont go under 4 litres either!!!

Well its day 4 now! Luckily ive not been too hungry and ive had none of the headaches etc people normally get in their first couple of days!!!

One problem I am having is with energy! Im really tired! Does this get better?

Plus did a sneaky mid week weigh last night and seem to have lost 5 pounds already!!!!!!!!

Well its day 4 now! Luckily ive not been too hungry and ive had none of the headaches etc people normally get in their first couple of days!!!

One problem I am having is with energy! Im really tired! Does this get better?

Plus did a sneaky mid week weigh last night and seem to have lost 5 pounds already!!!!!!!!

Thats the same with me! Half way through day 5, and think Ive lost about 7lbs. No hunger pangs or bad headaches.

But I am one of those who hate the taste of the shakes!! The chocolate is just about drinkable, vanilla is close to not being, and I returned all the strawberry because I found it absolutely revolting!! lol

Am really tired still though, even though my boyfriend has been complaining about my breath lots the last 2 days, so I assume im in ketosis....

Back