• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

novaX

S: 18st9lb C: 17st9lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 41.1 Loss: 1st0lb(5.36%)
Hi. I use 'myfitnesspal' to track my calories and find coming on minimins now and again helps to see what other people are doing to lose weight regarding exercise, food ect.. Picked up loads of tips and ideas on here so good luck.:)

Naomigi

S: 16st8lb C: 15st7lb G: 11st6lb BMI: 36.1 Loss: 1st1lb(6.47%)
another vote for 'myfitnesspal', I couldn't have lost my HALF A STONE! with it! (sorry, I'm just so thrilled to have lost half a stone!!

Rigby

S: 15st4lb C: 12st13lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 32.1 Loss: 2st5lb(15.42%)
Welcome :)

I use foodfocus.co.uk but there are lots of similar sites around (this one is free). It keeps track of your food/exercise/weight and is so useful!
I'm using that now too, as of a few days ago, but prior to that I did calorie-counting and kept a food diary on paper, which works for me too. If the first week seems a bit tough don't be disheartened, most people have a good loss in the first week and it's such a brilliant feeling when those lbs start to fall off so stick it out. Good luck :)

Ellem

S: 18st9lb C: 16st9.0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 40 Loss: 2st0lb(10.73%)
heya, good luck with your weight loss :) I'm another one who uses the food focus site, it's very useful.