linz66

:) hi everyone , i found this site by accident while looking up syn values for naan breads lol . I always had a problem maintaining my weight after i had my children. I have been on weight watchers, calorie counting and now slimming world. I gave up a few years ago due to a lot of personnal problems in my life. I moved away from the northeast to merseyside where i live now with my boyfriend. I decided to make a new life for myself and to start again. I used to be over 15 st... now im down to 12 and still need another 2 maybe 3 off. As i dont have any friends i decided to do it from home and in my first week since starting iv lost 3 lb, rather pleased with myself. This site gave me so much information on the syn values on SW, i decided to join lol and to help and give my support to everyone and look forward to gaining maybe some new online slimming friends who are going through the same as me.

Hi Linz,
welcome to the wonderful world of Minimins, you will find loooooads of great advice and tips on here and also that much needed support that we all need every now and again!
well done on your WL so far, youve done fab!you should be proud of yourself!! your a similar weight to me now and with the same goal!it seems like such a long way off, but we can do it!!:D
x

Hey hun! Welcome to the Site, this is the Calorie Counting part of the forum but if you look around you will find SW and WW members also in their individual sections hehe :) glad your getting on well, and i do it alone also! difficult but you get by :) everyone is lovely and supportive on here, have a look round and you will find loads of threads to get involved with to keep you motivated, good luck xxx

thanks hayles and smirky, i never noticed i was on calorie counting and thanks for pointing it out to me, i did that too lol im really pleased with my wl but like you say its hard at times, thanks for your suport and im looking forward to gaining some really good advice and tips. and good luck to you both aswell and lets hope we get to our target weights. Even on bad days i just say past is past and tomorrows another day , start again lol have to think positive and think of that lovely new dress etc, plus it makes you feel more confidant and great inside. Again thank you both for makeing me welcome :O)xx

Back