Newbie!

Just joining minimins ......but have been a slimming world member for just over a year now! I started at a size 16 and have now lost 2 stone 4lbs and now a size 12!! Loving SW and am now on a mission to get to my target - just 4 lbs to go to my interim target and then a further 7lbs to my final target which will give me a total 3 stone loss and hopefully a size 10!!!!

Well done on your success so far - I dream of being a size 12! I know I will eventually get there like you have. I love SW too and am joining a class tomorrow so that I can fully commit to it.

Good luck with reaching your goals.

Re: Re: Newbie!

Pinkie_Caz said:
Just joining minimins ......but have been a slimming world member for just over a year now! I started at a size 16 and have now lost 2 stone 4lbs and now a size 12!! Loving SW and am now on a mission to get to my target - just 4 lbs to go to my interim target and then a further 7lbs to my final target which will give me a total 3 stone loss and hopefully a size 10!!!!

Tuesday

Shopping for food - stocking up on fresh fruit & veg, weigh in tomorrow morning!!

JoRoger said:
Well done on your success so far - I dream of being a size 12! I know I will eventually get there like you have. I love SW too and am joining a class tomorrow so that I can fully commit to it.

Good luck with reaching your goals.

Thanks Jo, it is a fabulous feeling to be 2 stone lighter!!! My SW consultant is great and very supportive and our group sessions are great. I look forward to wednesdays although get a bit fed up if I have maintained or had a gain but just pick myself up and start the week fresh and determined. Good luck with your journey xx

after a maintain this week - going to try 5 days success express to see if i can lose my last 4 lbs to reach target next week. 3rd day today - struggling a bit with the veg - 2/3rds is so much on your plate!! LOL!! following every meal with fruit so really upping my game. back to EE for sat and sun and then Mon/Tue back to success express. fingers crossed!

Last edited:
Weigh in this morning and had a pound gain :( gutted. It is star week and I do normally gain so hoping next week will see a good loss. Did 4 days success express last week and going to do the same this week. Am determined to shift the last 5 lbs to reach target!!!!

1lb loss last week and 2 lb loss this week and got slimmer of the week!! Very happy especially to have stayed on track despite Xmas & New Year celebrations!!!! :) Just 1.5 lb to reach target so hoping to reach that next week!!

Put on 2.5lb this week :(. Was really gutted as only had 1.5 to lose to reach target!! Now have 4 lbs to lose. Did have my birthday celebrations and star week due so hoping it was down to that. Am now 100% focused and going all out for a good loss next week , fingers crossed !!! :)

Started Zumba dance fitness today - OMG such fun and great calorie burning and toning too!!! Hoping it will help me shift the last few pounds to get to target. 45 mins of zumba dance certainly makes you sweat!!!

1lb loss this week :) not bad considering star week & have done lot more body magic ( started zumba classes and doing 30 minute wii fit plus workout everyday! Hoping to see result next week. Just 3lb to reach target!!!

1 lb gain this week but had a hectic week and wasn't entirely focused on the plan so didn't expect a loss. Had a wedding too so that hampered me!! Hope to get to bottom end if target in the next two weeks then comes the hard part ..... maintaining it!!!

3.5 lb loss this weak :) went under my target so have adjusted it down by half stone. Just have 4 lbs to lose to get to my final PAT and will have lost 3 stone in total !! Feel fabulous!!!

Back