Honey-Bee

Hiya everyone. Just to introduce myself, my name is Cheryl I'm 37 and needing to lose LOTS of weight :cry:. Starting by trying calorie counting after reading the Michelle Bridges book, seems to have given me the kick up the bum I needed :sigh:. Anyway I haven't exactly picked the best time to start being week befor christmas! but I've got to start somewhere and the thought of another weight gain over my two christmas in two weeks this year is not one I relish.
Anyway enough rambling from me :rolleyes: good luck to you all and happy christmas :4616:, hope to be posting on some of the boards once I've found my way around.

hello hun and welcome!!

Merry christmas and good luck to you aswell :) x

Hi there! It feels odd welcoming u as I'm still new myself lol. But 'WELCOME!' :)

I just wanted to say that I've found this site to be so helpful. Everyone I have spoken to have been wonderfully kind & supportive.

I too have LOTS to lose (cry)! But every time I'm on here (which is often now lol) I feel so motivated!

I wish u all the best in your weight loss journey. Good luck
Ccxx

As said above im still new to the site so really strange to :welcome2: someone else along. This forum is the best forum ever made in my eyes LOL. When i first found it and saw all the success stories i thought id come back maybe once a week & now im addicted. Im on here all the time but at leaste im not eating :p

Good Luck

xx

Hiya and welcome to Minis :) Good luck on your weight loss journey hun xx

Back