tezmister

hi i am starting s/w and hope to get some advice and support on here, i am not going to class as don't want to be the only male there thanks tell

Welcome Tez :) There are a few other fella's on here to your not alone! Best of luck on your SW journey :D

Last edited:
hi there an :welcome2:to minimins and SW!!
few blokes on ere an a few in the class i go to but a bit far to travel for a weigh in:p
good luck with you weight loss!!!

Good luck with your weight loss hun!

There are a few men at my group to... Maybe you should go and have a nosey one night! I find being in a group helps so much more xx

Hi there, bloke here too :D

I really wouldn't let being the only man stop you from going to group, you may be missing out on so much. I love going to group and I'm part of the social team too, I do the weighing in and technical support :D

Welcome to SW and minimins .... Good luck on your weight loss journey xxx

hi to anyone reading i have been working away for a few days this week it's the first chance i've had to come on here. :) i have lost 8lbs this week so am very happy about that, good luck to you all :D

Welcome and congrats to your weight loss! Just joined the forum and started SW last Monday - at home as well as I still have the books from my last attempt 4 years ago. Good Luck to you!

Back