Newbie :)

Sarahlou89

Hello :) Well im a newbie, started slimming world last tuesday & weighed in at 17st 8lbs :cry:.
I am determined to do this, getting married in 2 years and I do not want to be a fat bride :).

Would like to lose a stone by april.
So thought that I would pop in and say Hello :)

hi im new on this forum, but doing ww but we can all help each other regardless what plan we are on

That first WI can be a bit of a shock huh?I got on the scales and was 18st 7:eek: went home and cried!Now 23 weeks later I just made it into the 14st bracket(14 12) and am so glad I joined.Stick to the plan and you'll see that weight fly off!Good luck hun xx

Aww thanks everyone for the support :)
I'm going to the groups on my own, but the fiancee is following it with me.
Cant believe how much weight you guys have all lost, its fantastic.

HI, I am new here too, started last Wednesday and shocked to find I weighed in at 16st 8lb's !!!

I am going to Florida in June and wasn't sure how much weight I could lose before the, I am hoping for my club 10, but everyone on here is really inspirational and I am starting to believe that if I stick to plan, I may be successful too.

Hi there!

I'm a newbie too and started last tuesday also. Just remember with the big number you had at weigh in, that is the last time you will see that number! From now on the numbers will be going lower and lower!

Hi there!

I'm a newbie too and started last tuesday also. Just remember with the big number you had at weigh in, that is the last time you will see that number! From now on the numbers will be going lower and lower!

ooo i do hope so lol :)

Hi Sarah and the other newbies,

Well done for setting realistic goals. Actually I have a feeling that you may smash those targets but you can always set a new target if that happens. That beginning time is hard because you don't feel good about yourself and can't deny what you weigh but actually you should feel great for doing something about it. Make sure you take lots of pictures (as hard as that may be now) because it won't be long before you start to see the changes and it's lovely to be able to look back.

Sarah - your starting weight is 1lb lower than mine so I know you can make a difference and in 2 years will be a completely different person.

Good luck all of you.

Gail x

Hi Sarah and the other newbies,

Well done for setting realistic goals. Actually I have a feeling that you may smash those targets but you can always set a new target if that happens. That beginning time is hard because you don't feel good about yourself and can't deny what you weigh but actually you should feel great for doing something about it. Make sure you take lots of pictures (as hard as that may be now) because it won't be long before you start to see the changes and it's lovely to be able to look back.

Sarah - your starting weight is 1lb lower than mine so I know you can make a difference and in 2 years will be a completely different person.

Good luck all of you.

Gail x

Aww thank you so much. I know i can do it!! Positive thoughts lol.
Im always saying oh i will start the diet on monday and monday never arrives but now i am so positive to do it :)

That first WI can be a bit of a shock huh? I got on the scales and was 18st 7:eek:

you're not kidding..
I did WW at home about 5 years ago and got down to 26ish stone before I slipped up and never went back on it..
I went to SW after a bit of arm twisting from my mom and dad and thought I was in the mid 28st range since I was off the top of my scales and they go up to 28st..
I got on and nearly wet myself when I saw the SW scales come up as 33st 5lbs...:cry:

still, I'm back on my scales now and working my way back down to something healthy.. I don't know what exaclty yet as I'll see what feels right when I get down there..

Back