xHannahx

Hello Everyone?

Firstly I would like to say thankyou to everyone that uses MiniMins. I came across this website and the Exante diet, I had never heard of it before and i must have read every diary and thread over the last month that persuaded me to give it a try.

So I have decided to stop lurking and finally join. I started my Exante journey on Tuesday after my "final meal" with the boyfriend on Valentines day. I did cambridge diet a few years ago and lost three stone but i never learned from it and went straight back to my poor diet. Now four years on and six stone heavier Im ready to do this again.

Im currently on day three and other than the odd hunger pains things are going well. I just want to get the dreaded day five out of the way.

I look forward to speaking to some of you more

Hannah x

Hello Hannah and welcome to our merry band. Good luck as you start Exante - at least having done CD before you'll have an idea of how it goes. I hope the ride into ketosis is easy on you, and that you start seeing those pounds disappear. You're not the only one on here that's done a VLCD and back again to lose the weight again... I've now lost all the weight I'd put back on again and am finally into new territory.
Welcome and good luck :) and join team 2, it's the best! (Am I allowed to blatantly recruit ;))

Welcome! I started Exante on 26th Jan and found days 4 and 5 really hard but after they came and went I was ok. I've had flu and a night out which I think have slowed things down a bit but since I started I've lost 13lbs so I wish you all the best, it's sooooo worth it. And this forum is great. I'm more of a reader than a poster but everytime I feel like I'm about to fall off the wagon, I read this forum and I don't! Good luck and can't wait to hear about your success xx

Good luck xHannahx ! Once youve got through your first week I think its might get easier to because youve got the knowledge that you can do and have done it, so its just a question of carrying on. I found in the first week I kept thinking, this time last week I was tucking into...etc and fri and sat being the hardest but now, this weekend i can think this time last week I was ... doing the same thing!! yeah! Also, my cravings were really bad on day five, but i kept trying to think no, dont give in, in a few months you can enjoy what you fancy without feeling guilty for having it, making it, buying it, thinking people are looking at you and tutting etc. That keeps me going. Being able to enjoy food one day without feeling guilty about it! Best of luck!

Thanks everyone for the advice I don't mind joining either team my weekly weigh in is Tuesdays if that helps?

I'm on night shifts all over the weekend so I'm a little apprehensive as to how divide my packs over the day and night but I'm sure I'll find a routine.

Hi Hannah, thought I'd find your thread to say hi :)
Thanks for the warm welcome and well done so far, sounds like it's going great.

Welcome Hannah! x

Back