SueJ52

:wave_cry:Hi, would like to introduce myself. I am 52 mother of 4 and nanny of nearly 6..lol. My daughter has been doing slimming world for 5 weeks now as has lost nearly a stone.

I would like to lose 3.5 stone myself. Went to a grouip with her last night for first weigh in. Enjoyed it and love reading all the books given. I am going to be doing the extr easy plan. One question about the third superfree you have to use, am I right in saying that peas and sweetcorn are not classed as superfree? Any good advice will be appreciated on any topics and I am focused and looking forward to my first weigh in next tuesday eve.

Hi and welcome. Good luck. Have you asked your question in the SW section as I know you will get the answer there

Irene xx

hi hun welcome to minimins :) i am a year older than u with 4 children and nearly 7 grandchildren lol
you are right sweetcorn and garden peas r free foods not super free, there is a link to a thread for newbies (on this page 3rd link down) that makes good reading its been well explained if u need any help good luck losing the lbs x

Back