Newbie !!!

Hi all, I'm new to minimins and fairly new to slimming world too (joined 27th Jan). Recently found this app for my iPhone and after having a quick peep was very impressed and decided to join. So far I have lost 9lb on the extra easy plan and am already loving the slimmer me. My starting weight was 13 stone 8lb and my target is to get back to 10 stone which was my original weight before I had my little boy who is not so little anymore and will be 3 in July.

Dont think theres anything else to add so Good luck to you all x

Well done on your 9lb weight loss! This is a really great site, especially for tips and recipes. Good luck with your weight loss :)

charlies angel said:
Hi all, I'm new to minimins and fairly new to slimming world too (joined 27th Jan). Recently found this app for my iPhone and after having a quick peep was very impressed and decided to join. So far I have lost 9lb on the extra easy plan and am already loving the slimmer me. My starting weight was 13 stone 8lb and my target is to get back to 10 stone which was my original weight before I had my little boy who is not so little anymore and will be 3 in July.

Dont think theres anything else to add so Good luck to you all x

Hi Hun I'm doing SW EE
If u need any help this place is great I've had a baby in nov and still trying to lose the baby weight on top of the baby weight I never lost with my eldest girl she's 6 now so easy on never easy off . I wish you all the best and Good luck. your doing so well keep it up.
K x

well done for your loss and good luck for the journy ahead xxx

Wow thanks for all the support guys it's much appreciated and gave me a boost this week !!! Felt like a really good week and Yay it was. Just had my weekly weigh in and I am 5 1/2 lb lighter :0)))) Soooo happy with my result !!!!! So once again thank you everyone your kind words helped greatly xxxx good luck to you all xxxxxx

Back