Newbie!

Looby-Lu

Hi - just joined and I'm on day 2 of weight watchers pro points. After losing 2 1/2 stone 2 1/2 years ago, I have put 2 stone back on in the last 8 months since I got with my new partner - we have enjoyed going for romantic meals too much!! I have no idea how I lost the weight before - it just dropped off over 2 months! Have tried loads of diets - including the awful cabbage soup one! And have now decided I need the help and support of a proper slimming group before I gain any more weight!! So ... Hi everyone!

Looby-Lu said:
Hi - just joined and I'm on day 2 of weight watchers pro points. After losing 2 1/2 stone 2 1/2 years ago, I have put 2 stone back on in the last 8 months since I got with my new partner - we have enjoyed going for romantic meals too much!! I have no idea how I lost the weight before - it just dropped off over 2 months! Have tried loads of diets - including the awful cabbage soup one! And have now decided I need the help and support of a proper slimming group before I gain any more weight!! So ... Hi everyone!

Hi there - I'm new too, and about to join SW this week. I tried Dukan a while ago - it was horrible! Best of luck with WW - I'm looking to lose a similar amount.

Glad to hear you are in the same boat. I never realised how many people were going through similar things to me! Trying loads of diets etc. I'm enjoying my third day of ww and have made the spicy tomatoe and butternut squash soup today - it's great!! Good luck to you too :)

Hi looby loo
That soup sounds good, especially on a cold day like today. Is WW simple? I've never tried it, but get put off by counting points... Still, I tried pure calorie counting last year, and it did work!

Well, it seems simple so far - my mum thinks it's a pain working out all the points! Buy I need something structured like this. I know how many points I can have and have stuck to it every day so far. I just hope it works! Best of luck with sw though - some of my friends swear by it and have had really good results.

I'm glad it's working out ok for you. Someone I work with has lost nearly two stone on WW this year and looks fab. My nearest classes run on a night I can't make though, which is partly why I'm going to SW - I can do Wednesday's! Good luck.

i did try the pro points but like your mum though it ws a pain working them out.

Hi and good luck! I've recently started SW as I to felt I needed the support of an organised slimming group. Best of luck!

Back