angiebubs

Hi everyone,

I am so excited to have stumbled upon this site. I lost 5 1/2 stone on Slimming World 10 years ago, and am now back to the weight I was before I lost it. I will have to do the plan at home as my son has Leukaemia and I am his full time carer. I am very keen to learn about the Extra Easy plan and any advice, recepies you could share with me would be greatly appreciated.

I'm looking forward to making new friends and hopefully find the determination and support on my new weight loss journey.

Hugs
Angie
x:D

Hi welcome to minimins! Have a look at some food diarys for lots of ideas and tips.

this thread explains Extra Easy...
http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...d-advice-new-comers-including-extra-easy.html

maybe you could start your own food diary, so people can point out any mistakes or anything that might help! If you have done SW before im sure you will have no problems! Everyone is soo helpful so if you have anything else to ask - post away!

Good Luck! x

Hi Angie - welcome aboard. xx

Hey, anything you want to know just post a thread and you'll be flushed with replies. I've lost 5.5 stone as well so far :)

Back