Extra Easy Newbie

Hi Davey - welcome to Slimming World!

Hi Davey!

Good luck!! I joined a class last night for the first time in about 10 years! I have stacks to lose...9 stone! But its all good...it just means that i have more targets to hit and celebrate at along the way! :eek:)

Theres no option to fail for me this time...i have to do it or one day i'm going to wake up and i'm going to have really bad health news. I'm not going to let my kuds down by letting that happen!

If i can help you at all along the way...just give us a shout! I'm a sales manager...so i'm pretty good at motivating others lol. I just need someone to reflect it back to me! Lol

Happy eating!!

Hi Davey!

Good luck!! I joined a class last night for the first time in about 10 years! I have stacks to lose...9 stone! But its all good...it just means that i have more targets to hit and celebrate at along the way! :eek:)

Theres no option to fail for me this time...i have to do it or one day i'm going to wake up and i'm going to have really bad health news. I'm not going to let my kuds down by letting that happen!

If i can help you at all along the way...just give us a shout! I'm a sales manager...so i'm pretty good at motivating others lol. I just need someone to reflect it back to me! Lol

Happy eating!!

Hi Hun,

Thanks your message, it really encouraged me and I will be here to do the same for you!

Good luck hun and here is to a slimmer future xxx

Welcome Davey and congrats on your first weeks loss!

Welcome Yeomy too and wow! to your first weeks loss!

Wishing you both loads of success. If you need any help along the way you couldn't find a better place than minimins!

Back