Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Discussion in 'Celebrity Slim' started by angieee, 18 July 2011 Social URL.

1. angieee

angieee Member

Hi all, something suddenly clicked into place on Saturday and I knew I needed to really start (again) with my weight loss journey. I had been hearing about Celebrity Slims 8 week challenge on a local radio station and decided not to think too much about it but just commit to it.
    Am on day 3 and the scales are moving in the right direction rather rapidly which is great. I find drinking the water easy as I have always drunk a lot of water but am finding the diet a challenge today had to have a couple of extra snacks (just a slice of ham and a bit of cheese extra) but having read some stuff on here it seems day 3 can be a tough one.
    Am gonna need as much support as anyone can give me please:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lass321

lass321 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World - at home
    I don't know too much about celebrity slim - is it a total meal replacement? How rapidly are the scales moving?

4. angieee

angieee Member

Hi lass, you replace 2 meals with shakes, have 3 snacks (all very small amounts) and one balanced meal a day eg chicken and veg. Based on low carb. So far nearly 5 pounds but I did weigh 274 pounds and know I was carrying extra fluid too as my ankles were a bit swollen. It was that which made me start it to be honest as I can't go on like that :)

5. lass321

lass321 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World - at home
    It sounds like you've made a good start - keep up the good work!

6. angieee

angieee Member

:) thank you. Your weight loss record looks amazing

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.