Strawberryflame

Hi everyone, my story starts a long time ago, ive always had weight issues but in 2000/2001 i lost 5 stone i was elated that i could go into any shop and buy things off the rails without even trying them on, over the years my weight has been up and down, granted never as heavy as i was back then, i now weigh 11 stone 5 lbs and i am struggling to lose it, i know its harder to lose when you get older and im 44 now...decided to start on Lipotrim,i have an appointment with my pharmacist on Wednesday, i only hope that she wont turn me away as i dont have loads and loads to lose. Will keep you all posted. Thanks :)

Hi hun, welcome to the forum. I'm new too :) Good luck for wednesday x

Thank you!! Im excited!! I have a military ball on 2/12 and was trying on ball gowns today size 16 fit but im desperate to fit into a 12/14.

Think about when you want a biscuit packet crisps etc...... Do i want the biscuit etc or do i want to fit into my size 12/14 dress and look amazing? Works for me and 95% of the time biscuit goes back into the packet, and the pleasure of not giving into temptation is more rewarding than the biscuit !!!
might work for you ;)

Thank you!! Im excited!! I have a military ball on 2/12 and was trying on ball gowns today size 16 fit but im desperate to fit into a 12/14.

You WILL fit into a 12/14! and we want pics so we can see how amazing you look :) x

Thanks everyone for the replies :) Im on day one finding it ok....apart from all the water i have to drink oh and my bad habit of being addicted to extra strong mints doesnt help...and i miss them LOL! Bit gutted my partner had booked us a holiday for 31st October its not gonna be much fun not being able to eat on holiday! And i dont think it would be much fun for him eating alone all the time haha! Bit of a quandry do i wait till i get back and start (im only on day 1 so dont think it will matter) I only have 17 lbs to lose to be in the healthy range? Any suggestions? Many thanks for reading! xxx

I would probably wait until after your holiday, - it seems a waste of a holiday not to eat nice meals :) you can still try and have the healthy options.

Back