Kathrine

Hi I have just started slimming world today! I lost 2 stone with WW and am now trying something new as points began to drive me crazy lol!

Just wondered if anyone could give me any tips for starting off as its all very confusing at the moment - I'm sure it gets easier but any help would be great and any lists of free foods would be wicked.

Just hoping I get through this first week ok!!

Thanks in advance :D

Hiya Kathrine :welcome: to the SW forum. Have you tried the Slimming world members web page you get a weekly password for it which someone usually posts on here but you would usually get it from the group if you go. It has loads of info on it and a list of all the free foods, syns calculator, syns online, food diary, recipes, progress chart and loads more. Here is the link just click it: Welcome to Lifeline Online - the online home for Slimming World members. Log on here.
The password this week is cycling if you need any more help give us a yell.:D

thanks Sonja

I signed up to sw website this morning but must admit its not quite as user friendly as the ww site was but hey I am trying something new so sure will get used to it soon!!

Got through day one with out a hitch but 10 sins down! Our leader said that we are not allowed to 'bank' syns but how then can you have a night out?? I thought that you could say have 3 or 4 syns for a couple of days then have the remainder say on a Saturday night?? Is this true, :confused:

thanks Sonja

I signed up to sw website this morning but must admit its not quite as user friendly as the ww site was but hey I am trying something new so sure will get used to it soon!!

Got through day one with out a hitch but 10 sins down! Our leader said that we are not allowed to 'bank' syns but how then can you have a night out?? I thought that you could say have 3 or 4 syns for a couple of days then have the remainder say on a Saturday night?? Is this true, :confused:

Well you are suppose to keep to 15 syns a day but you can do flexible syns every now and then, e.g for a night out. What you can do is for example give yourself say 30 syns for your night out you can have 105 syns a week so if you took your 30 syns for your night out off that and devide whats left over your week you would have 10 syns a day. Hope that makes some sence.:D

Welcome to SW! I have rejoined after a 4 year break and I was confused by the syns thing too. Im going out this friday and have been trying to find out online how i can bank points. in the old days u could save a few from each day. now...from working out what u have said sonia, given that I never have more than 8 syns...I have at least 49 syns for my night out....THATS A LOT OF VODKA :D :D

Hope you enjoy SW Kathrine. look forward to seeing how you get on. xxx

Back