Newbie!!

Hi all!

Well, I'm on my second day of slimming world and loving it!
I have battled with my weight since I was 11 or 12, but managed to lose a couple of stone thanks to a breast reduction and cutting out carbs for a while. Although the boobies are still small, I literally have not had the will power to give up my bread and pasta full time and have gained 7lbs this year....not much you may say, but I can feel this to be a long and slippery slope if I don't nip it in the bud!!
I have used sw before, but gave up within two weeks due to a weight gain....looking back, I was having way to many crafty vodka and cokes and on green days eating a WHOLE bag of couscous!! No wonder!!
I'm following extra easy this time around, with my other half doing it with me!
Hes got around 2.5 stone to lose, so a nice steady journey is ahead of us, hopefully!!
My main goals are to lose my 7lbs, but also finally ditch the other stone I couldn't shift on my first weight lose mission! So hopefully 21lbs by June, where we are at a wedding in Marrakech!

Look toward to hearing from you all and offering support where I can!

Sophieella xxxxx

U will do great i joined last january to loose weight for my wedding in june i was so horrified when i tried on my dtess last january i decided i had to loose weight before thr big day i was delighted with how easy it was to adapt to slimming world my dress had to be taken in a lot i was so pleased i had joined. I had gains along the way with hen parties etc and honeymoon but i just think to myself ok i gained buy at least i know now how to loose it again. Before if i gained id panic and give up but now i keep going its a long journey but since joining i have support from people which is great xx

Thank you very much for your reply and glad to hear you have been to successful!! So reassuring!! Did you follow the green days mostly? Or red? Or the extra easy plan? I only ask as so far extra easy seems to be too good to be true!!!

Sophieella
X

I'm three days in and have put on half a pound :-( I'm so dis heartened. What have I being doing wrong?? Would you mind looking at my food diary?

Sophieella

Back