Newbie!!!

Shez__x

Gold Member
Hey guys just joined this cus been readin a lot of posts which r very helpful!! Startin weight watchers tomoro just followin it at home after all the booze n chocs I can't wait to eat a piece of fruit again lol!! Hoping to shed a few stone b4 summer x

Welcome shez! I have only been doing ww for the last month but done many other diets before, i'm also doing it on my own at the moment and all seems to be going well, apart from the christmas scoffing but hey its christmas :D Good luck on ur weight loss :)

Hi Shez :)
Im also new and wanting to loose a few stone before the summer. I see were roughly same height and goal weight be good to help eachother along. Best of luck xxx

Welcome shez and good luck. I'm sure you will find this sight really helpful! It's really helping me through my journey :) xox

Hya,

I have just started as well, still trying to get my head round all the information,

good luck

Julia

I joined ww last night weighed in at 18st 6lbs :cry: today is going well so far, albeit only half way through ;), good luck everyone :)

Hi, I re-joined WW on Sunday. Good luck with your journey and hope to get to know you all better as i need mega amounts of support to loose this blubber..:)

Back