Newbie!!

Princess_1989

Hi,

Im new to Slimming World & its my third day of the diet!!

I feel like ive never had to eat so much in all my life and im really struggling to have 2 HE's as im not really a bready/cereal kind of person!!

I looked at doing extra easy so i only had to have 1 of each HE's but im not sure i understand the EE days.

Can you really have as much red & green food you want AND still lose weight!!!!!??????

Confused!

You can enjoy as much free food a you like as long as you have 1/3 of your plate filled with superfree (fruit/veg) at every meal and are choosing superfree as your first choice of snack inbetween meals. Of course, there is a limit in that you should stop eating when you're satisfied and not eat if you're not hungry.

As for doing green/original you don't have to use your B extra om bread or cereal. Why not use a tbsp of extra virgin olive oil in your cooking - that counts. Or some tinned fruit that's on the list? Or on a green day you can use it for nuts or certain cheese.

Thanks!

I just find it hard to grasp that you can eat both green & red foods and still lose!

Ive been sticking to red days just because i understand them!!

I've been doing SW for 3 months bow and I still can't completely get my head around the EE plan, so I stick to red and green :)

What about having some dried / tinned / stewed fruit instead of bread or cereal?

Yeah! Im going to have to ask about it more in my next class! But so far I am absoloutley loving it - can't wait for my weigh in on Weds! I hope my hard work pays off

Hi Princess like you I have just joined to, my first weigh in is on Tuesday. At my first meeting I was only given the option to do EE and have never done slimming world before so I can't compare to red and green days. I'm finding it hard to get my head around eating the volume of food that they say I can and I haven't eaten any syns at all this week because I scared I won't have a loss and give up!! I am enjoying what I am eating though and preparing my meals in advance has really helped me not to raid the fridge when I get in from work. Good luck on Wednesday keep up posted how you do :)

Lou Baloo said:
Hi Princess like you I have just joined to, my first weigh in is on Tuesday. At my first meeting I was only given the option to do EE and have never done slimming world before so I can't compare to red and green days. I'm finding it hard to get my head around eating the volume of food that they say I can and I haven't eaten any syns at all this week because I scared I won't have a loss and give up!! I am enjoying what I am eating though and preparing my meals in advance has really helped me not to raid the fridge when I get in from work. Good luck on Wednesday keep up posted how you do :)

You too! Would be nice to know how you get on!! I constantly have a HUGE bowl of fruit salad in the fridge so if i feel myself getting peckish its not easier to 'grab a bag of crisps'.

I hope to hear how you've got on on your first weigh in! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You too! Would be nice to know how you get on!! I constantly have a HUGE bowl of fruit salad in the fridge so if i feel myself getting peckish its not easier to 'grab a bag of crisps'.

I hope to hear how you've got on on your first weigh in! X

Good luck for your first weigh in today x

I had a great first week result, I lost 6.5lbs :bliss:

Its really given me the incentive to keep going, Im not expecting such a big loss next week anything lost is going in the right direction.

Let me know how yours went x

Lou Baloo said:

Its really given me the incentive to keep going, Im not expecting such a big loss next week anything lost is going in the right direction.

Thankyou!!! I lost 4lbs :D

Lou Baloo said:

Thanks!! I lost 4lbs n actually havent stopped eating!!! :D xx

Back