Newbie!!

Princess_1989

S: 20st1lb C: 19st5lb BMI: 45.1 Loss: 0st10lb(3.56%)
Hi,

Im new to Slimming World & its my third day of the diet!!

I feel like ive never had to eat so much in all my life and im really struggling to have 2 HE's as im not really a bready/cereal kind of person!!

I looked at doing extra easy so i only had to have 1 of each HE's but im not sure i understand the EE days.

Can you really have as much red & green food you want AND still lose weight!!!!!??????

Confused!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Chipmunk89

but you can call me Toni!
S: 14st8lb C: 13st1lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 33.5 Loss: 1st7lb(10.29%)
You can enjoy as much free food a you like as long as you have 1/3 of your plate filled with superfree (fruit/veg) at every meal and are choosing superfree as your first choice of snack inbetween meals. Of course, there is a limit in that you should stop eating when you're satisfied and not eat if you're not hungry.

As for doing green/original you don't have to use your B extra om bread or cereal. Why not use a tbsp of extra virgin olive oil in your cooking - that counts. Or some tinned fruit that's on the list? Or on a green day you can use it for nuts or certain cheese.

Princess_1989

Thanks!

I just find it hard to grasp that you can eat both green & red foods and still lose!

Ive been sticking to red days just because i understand them!!

Chipmunk89

but you can call me Toni!
S: 14st8lb C: 13st1lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 33.5 Loss: 1st7lb(10.29%)
I've been doing SW for 3 months bow and I still can't completely get my head around the EE plan, so I stick to red and green :)

Brightonrosie

I want to be fitter again
S: 11st8lb C: 11st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 29.1 Loss: 0st8lb(4.94%)

Lucky7

Lucky7
S: 10st4lb C: 10st4lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 27.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
What about having some dried / tinned / stewed fruit instead of bread or cereal?

Princess_1989

Yeah! Im going to have to ask about it more in my next class! But so far I am absoloutley loving it - can't wait for my weigh in on Weds! I hope my hard work pays off

Lou Baloo

S: 12st7.5lb C: 11st4lb Loss: 1st3.5lb(9.97%)
Hi Princess like you I have just joined to, my first weigh in is on Tuesday. At my first meeting I was only given the option to do EE and have never done slimming world before so I can't compare to red and green days. I'm finding it hard to get my head around eating the volume of food that they say I can and I haven't eaten any syns at all this week because I scared I won't have a loss and give up!! I am enjoying what I am eating though and preparing my meals in advance has really helped me not to raid the fridge when I get in from work. Good luck on Wednesday keep up posted how you do :)

Princess_1989

Lou Baloo said:
Hi Princess like you I have just joined to, my first weigh in is on Tuesday. At my first meeting I was only given the option to do EE and have never done slimming world before so I can't compare to red and green days. I'm finding it hard to get my head around eating the volume of food that they say I can and I haven't eaten any syns at all this week because I scared I won't have a loss and give up!! I am enjoying what I am eating though and preparing my meals in advance has really helped me not to raid the fridge when I get in from work. Good luck on Wednesday keep up posted how you do :)

You too! Would be nice to know how you get on!! I constantly have a HUGE bowl of fruit salad in the fridge so if i feel myself getting peckish its not easier to 'grab a bag of crisps'.

I hope to hear how you've got on on your first weigh in! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lou Baloo

S: 12st7.5lb C: 11st4lb Loss: 1st3.5lb(9.97%)
You too! Would be nice to know how you get on!! I constantly have a HUGE bowl of fruit salad in the fridge so if i feel myself getting peckish its not easier to 'grab a bag of crisps'.

I hope to hear how you've got on on your first weigh in! X

Good luck for your first weigh in today x

I had a great first week result, I lost 6.5lbs :bliss:

Its really given me the incentive to keep going, Im not expecting such a big loss next week anything lost is going in the right direction.

Let me know how yours went x

Princess_1989

Lou Baloo said:

Its really given me the incentive to keep going, Im not expecting such a big loss next week anything lost is going in the right direction.

Thankyou!!! I lost 4lbs :D

Princess_1989

Lou Baloo said:

Thanks!! I lost 4lbs n actually havent stopped eating!!! :D xx