Newbie :)

Minimumm

Hiya Im new to minimins, I found it on my ipod apps,
Im going to start Slimming World this week, Ive been threatening to do it for a long time and now I HAVE TO :)

Should have added

Ive tried Slimming World before, from home and have always given up as there is no group here,
Im hoping that I can meet some like minded people and get some support :)

Hi there and welcome!

You've come to the right place as you'll get lots of friendly help and support, good luck! :)

When are you going to start, do you have a day in mind?

I've started properly today :D

TOMORROW....It was going to be this morning untill my lovely hubby made me an diet unfriendly breakfast so I decided after calling him a feeder that I would start tomorrow :)
Bless him at 6'3 he can eat what he wants and does and does not gain a pound, ive about 3 stone to lose that ive gradually put on since the birth of my son 5 years ago,
I was at my slimmest after having him but after another pregnancy and my daughter 18 months later ive put on the most weight ive ever had.
Im at 13 8 last time I weighed and am 5'6
Will weigh in tomorrow morning and take it from there, Im getting as much support on here as I can today to motivate me :)
Good luck with your journey ♥

TOMORROW....It was going to be this morning untill my lovely hubby made me an diet unfriendly breakfast so I decided after calling him a feeder that I would start tomorrow :)
Bless him at 6'3 he can eat what he wants and does and does not gain a pound, ive about 3 stone to lose that ive gradually put on since the birth of my son 5 years ago,
I was at my slimmest after having him but after another pregnancy and my daughter 18 months later ive put on the most weight ive ever had.
Im at 13 8 last time I weighed and am 5'6
Will weigh in tomorrow morning and take it from there, Im getting as much support on here as I can today to motivate me :)
Good luck with your journey ♥

I know the feeling - my husband is 6ft and although he can't exactly eat what he wants, if he needs to lose any weight it just falls off him pretty easily - not fair!!

Make sure you come back tomorrow after you've weighed and stick around for the motivation :)

Good luck x

Welcome and good luck!! x

Good Morning ladies & thank you :)
IVe weighed in at 13 stone 7 lbs
My goal is to reach 11 stone by July, Hubby's 40th, seems like a good goal, Ideally I think 10 & a half stone would be great but 11 seems realistic within my time scale, If I lose more then Hurray.
Im going to start a food diary on here also that way I can track what im eating over the next few months, Im quite excited today
Hope you all have a good one ♥

Back