Extra Easy Newbie

LovelyLisa2012

Hello,

I've been CC for just over two weeks and managed to loose 8.5lbs but im starting to fall off the wagon and motivation has dwindled, i like the group aspect and thats what i need i think.

So joing sw club tomorrow. I will be following extra easy.

Just a quick post to say hello.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hiya well done on what you have lost already and good luck for tomorrow oo and welcome :) xxx

Hi & welcome :D, I joined SW last week been following the extra easy and it is what it says but in a way that worries me as I haven't gone hungry and seem to be eating the same apart from c**p lol, have my first wi tonight :eek: lol!! Good luck

Michele x

I've been CC for just over two weeks and managed to loose 8.5lbs but im starting to fall off the wagon and motivation has dwindled, i like the group aspect and thats what i need i think.

So joing sw club tomorrow. I will be following extra easy.

Just a quick post to say hello.

Hi BigLisa and :welcome2:

Well done for losing 8.5lbs so far. :D hope you enjoy the SW group tomorrow. You'll find lots of motivation there and on here. Good luck with your weight loss journey! ;)

Hi & welcome :D, I joined SW last week been following the extra easy and it is what it says but in a way that worries me as I haven't gone hungry and seem to be eating the same apart from c**p lol, have my first wi tonight :eek: lol!! Good luck

Michele x

Hi Michele and :welcome2:

Hope you're enjoying your EE Plan and it's good to know you're not feeling hungry and you're not eating the rubbish you did before. Good luck for your weigh in tonight! ;)

Thanks ladies :-D x

Back