Pink_Princess

Hello all.

I'm new, to this site and to slim and save.

I have been doing Light Life for just over 2 weeks now and I just cannot afford it anymore. I never thought I would manage to stick to the diet so never worried about the money side of things - idiot i know.

After doing some search on cheap meal replacement diets I found slim and save and have put in my first order, I have enough lighter life to last until thursday so I hope it comes for then or il need to pay again.

My weight loss so far is:
Week 1: 16 pounds off Week2: 6 pounds off so i am hoping slim and save can keep me going :)

E x

If you put an order in before 2pm it's normally with you the next working day - so Monday for you now I guess - so no problem there!

i am nearing the end of my 2nd week now, and i love it!!! i have never done a diet like this before but i am sure you will find it just fine, and its cheaper isnt it, good luck pink princess

well done on what you have lost so far :)

I am just starting wk 4 and love slim and save. I struggled with Cambridge years ago but I feel great on this. I think the meal packs have made the difference, knowing I can have spag bol either kids has been great.

Welcome and wow well done on ur weight loss. I really wanted to do lighterlife just couldnt justify paying that amount of money! Hate it when the 'goverment' wants everyone to be fit and healthy but rips u off!!!

Im sure you will do great on s&s, good luck hun xxx

Hi! Well done on what you've achieved so far. I'm starting on Sunday (did Exante last year) xo

Sent by Mrs Cupcake to be <3

Back