Newbie :)

LeaLeaDoll

Hi everyone, I'm Leanne, 32 from Kent. I go to slimming world, my starting weight was 22st, I've lost 1st 5 and half lbs so far. Looking to make some friends xx

Hi Leanne, welcome :)

Well done on your weight loss so far, that's great! Get stuck in here, everyone is very friendly and you'll get lots of support, tips and advice.

Look forward to seeing your around the forum :)

Hi Leanne,

I'm new on here today as well. Congrats on the weight loss already and good luck for the future.

Kay

Hey, well done lea! thats great weight loss so far, I'm also new to slimmers world, I have been weighed in 3 times so far and have lost 12lbs, hopefully ive lost some more this week! My starting weight was 17 st 4lbs - so I have a long journey before I reach target!

Also blondegem - how do you get those little slimmers world stickers in your name? they are great :)

xx

Hi LeaLeaDoll,

Ive also just started and it's so daunting thinking of how far I have to go:S I'm just thinking about losing the first five pounds to be honest, so well done on losing 1st 5, must be awesome to hit the first stone mark.

Hopefully see you around on the forum xx

Hey, well done lea! thats great weight loss so far, I'm also new to slimmers world, I have been weighed in 3 times so far and have lost 12lbs, hopefully ive lost some more this week! My starting weight was 17 st 4lbs - so I have a long journey before I reach target!

Also blondegem - how do you get those little slimmers world stickers in your name? they are great :)

xx

Hi there :)

If you read the first post on this thread I think it tells you there, near the bottom, how to do it - I can't remember off the top of my head! Hope the link works :)

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/116347-slimming-world-faqs.html

Back