Newbie :)

specialk

Silver Member
Hi All

So I have admitted defeat and come off another diet which wasnt suitable for me, and joined WW today to start tomorrow...

I have to say I have a whopping 59 daily points to use!!! Not a clue how to, so help on that would be appreciated!!

Anyway Ive ordered the Starter Pack and I am doing this Online as I cant get to any of my local meetings...

Thats about it I think

Katy :)

I had 41, but it's easy!!! You'll be fine. I felt the same way!! But this is week 3, I love it!!!

Weigh and measure, track everything and maker healthy choices! Also check out the threads on here with recipes and meal suggestions- there's loads! Also check out the ww online resources! I have a monthly pass and love it! I can pick recipes by point value so I can use up my points on the evening on something that will fill me up!

It's daunting to start with but I promise it's easy and an excellent life style change! I love it!! Track track track!! Xxx good luck!! Xxx

Welcome and good luck :)

i have ordered the starter pack thing which has the books and stuff in, just got to waait for it to arrive now, but still i dont think i can eat all 59 points... i only had 7 for breakfast :/ still leaving me loads for dinner and tea...

Lol I'm the same but only have 29pp! Don't always use them but try and use most! Don't eat for the sake of using them tho! I fill up on fruit! When ever I'm hungry between meals I grab an apple or banana! Looovveelyy

Total loss so far- 37lbs

According to esource my average daily points used over the last 8 weeks is 25.3. I started on 33 per day and on thursday I went down to 29.

The one thing I will NEVER allow myself to do is eat just to use up the points. That is too dangerous or me!

Back