curvy_em

Fresh start
Hi everyone. I have joined sw tonight and I'm really excited!! I have done it before but many moons ago (before EE) so got to get my head around all the changes!!

hi welcome.im starting tomorrow and actually joining my group next Thursday.i did it 3years ago when extra easy just started.since then have tried every diet under the sun .but really want to stick with sw this time long term!good luck! x

Hi and welcome!

EE is great and so much like a normal healthy diet, i definitely get my 5 a day in now. Just trust the plan, it works!

I love EE, it doesn't even feel like a diet. Sometimes I catch myself and think 'wait...is this ok, on a diet?!' But it is and I feel so content because its just so normal and I still lose weight on it! Good luck :) x

Hi curvy-em, EE is a doddle, (even though I personally prefer Red) Well done for re-joining and good luck with your journey.

I was trying to explain EE to someone today, I THINK this is correct - if it is free on either colour it's free on EE, if it is an A or B on either colour it's an A or B on EE. Have one A and one B per day and a third of each meal has to be fruit or veg. When working out syns take the lower value for EE.

If I'm not right I'm sure someone will put me straight! It works for me anyway.

Back