Extra Easy Newbie :)

ash89

Hi everyone :) Im just new to Minimins, and also starting SW for the second time. Im just doing it at home, as I work long hours & wouldnt have time to go to classes, but hopefully I can still shift this weight. I am hoping to lose 6stone 3lbs by this time next year. I have a wedding to go to at the end of April so hope I can lose as much as I can before then. If anyone has any tips on how to stay on track it would be most appreciated. I find it easy the first few days, then it all starts to go downhill. Im also a very fussy eater which always makes things difficult!!

heyy good luck in your journey. I would def do a food diary aswell.. it helps because you know people can see it. subscribing to challenges such as (valentines day challenge) can give you the incentive to lose for that date :D xx

Thanks ladies. I'm determined to do it this time. I know, I know, famous last words. But this site looks like a wealth of information and I'm gonna grab it all! :)

Thanks lotty28 and babytreetrunk89! I used to write a food diary years ago and that always helped, so i think ill take your advice and do it on here, I wont properly be starting til Friday, so fingers crossed I can start to retrain my whole opinion of food before! Where do I find these challenges? This website is so complicated lol! xx

click on to whats new and then new posts and theres usually most of them there thats where i find them, or in the search put in january challenge or exercise challenge (site search thats at the top) and then look for this months date :D xx

thanks! found one to lose a stone by valentines! fingers crossed!! Im hoping I can stick to it this time, every second week I start a new diet, never lasts, this time must be different lol! xx

Back