BritneyDean

Hello everyone.
Never done the SW diet before. I'm joining this Wednesday and I have to say I'm rather looking forward to it!
Been researching recipes ready and chatting with other members. Have not weighed myself for a good while, obviously got my first weigh in on Wednesday also, I'm guessing I'm going to be around the 23 st 4lbs mark.
I have to change my eating habits and lifestyle. I never exercise!

I am so glad I've found this forum, so that I will have even more support away from meetings.

So yeah, HI EVERYONE!!! Nice to meet you!

sorry, if someone could please delete this thread, I meant to post in the newbies section!! not start a new thread sorry.

Good luck with SW. I'm joining on Tuesday so can be newbies together- I have done it for a few months before but it was a few years ago now so need to get my head back around it, but once you do it is so easy to follow

Nice to meet you too! Good luck with the plan, walking into my first slimming world group was the best decision I ever made!

Welcome All to SW and this forum!
You are all just starting on your best journey in life, as the weight comes off you will feel better, there are hundreds of recipes on here and remember that if you get stuck, just ask!

Hi - I'm sure they can move the thread for you without having to delete it.

Welcome to SW and Minimins - you say you never do any exercise but you may be surprised, when you see the list for Body Magic, what is actually on the list as exercise that counts towards the Body Magic awards / stickers. Good luck for Wednesday - I'm sure you'll do great as it sounds like your raring to go and full of enthusiasm.

Back