clare19811

Hi I'm new here but desperately need the support!

I do sw online as I don't fancy going to a group. I've got 3 stone to lose and have messed about since Christmas with losses and gains. Overall I've only lost 4lb which shows my sheer lack of will power!

Got a hol booked in August and want to lose as much as I can for that.

Looking forward to getting to know people. Sorry if I've posted in the wrong place? I got a bit confused lol.

Clare

Hello, here to subscribe :) I've got about the same to lose as you and have also been faffing since about June last year! Hope we can both get past the faffing stage and into the getting fit stage soon! Good luck! Nicola x

Hi I'm new on here too :) I've been doing saw since Feb and so far with gains and losses managed to lose a whole 2lbs...no will power at all. I had brain wave and decided I'm going to start properly again in the morning. This is it. I hate being fat. I have 6st to lose xx

Hello, iv subscribed too.x I'm hoping to lose 3 stone too and also holiday booked for aug. good luck with ur weight loss xxx

I've done we'll so far this week it's sticking to it that's the hard part. Keep losing a few then putting them straight back on. I have said no to the offer of nibbles tonight though :)

Well done, every little "no" is a victory :)

Back