Newbie!!

xem95mx

Hi first time posting on this site have been lurking around for months though :)
I Started slim fast yesterday and just wanted to post up what ive eaten each day jut so i can keep track and also so you lot can tell me when im doing it wrong haha:D

Week 1 Start weight 16stone 5lbs:mad:
Day one (22/06/2013)
Breakfast
Cafe Latte Shake
Lunch
Strawberry Shake
Dinner
Tesco Light Choice Chicken Tikka masala with rice (450cal)
Snacks
Slimfast chocolate Caramel Bar
Slimfast Sour cream and chive pretzels
Slimfast Cheddar Bites
Banana (used left over cals from meal, am i aloud to do this?)

Day one was surprisingly easy! im guessing it will get harder though. any advice of tips would be great thanks!

I uses left over calories and its not done much harm!

Sound good plan to me.
Just to let you know aswell there are loads of snacks for 100 cals you probably already know tho! Just that you don't have to buy slim fast products. The caramel bars are so good i would eat them even if i wasn't dieting !

Good luck

ooh that's good i was worried about whether i could or not :D i know there's others i have a few different things but me being like a child at Christmas whenever i get something new wanted to try the out haha! the caramel ones are nice! im loving the sour cream and chive pretzels as well!
haven't been hungry at all since starting! i don't have much of an appetite anyway i did slimming world for a bit but didn't like eating so much! so hopefully i will get on with this a lot better :D

I enjoyed pretzels as well !

Its good your not hungry should help stay away from grazing all day ! Im always hungry !

When im bored i eat for no reason so have been keeping myself busy i find that works well, im also picking up my wii and wii fit board tonight so that should help keep me busy and also exercise as well which is always good :D

Back