Just Started Slimfast

Congratulations Kev! :D That's brilliant. Hitting a milestone gives you such a buzz doesn't it? :D

It sounds like you've been having a bit of a time with your op and everything though. :( I'm glad you've got it done, and hopefully the pain will start subsiding asap.

Well, that's me been taught a lesson. I weighed myself yesterday and have managed to put on a kilo!! That's me back above 100kg which I'm gutted about. It serves me right though. I'd become cocky. I'd gone off Slim-Fast for a while to get rid of my infection and recover from my operation. Because I didn't have much of an appetite during that time, I still managed to lose weight. Unfortunately, the appetite came back! This is the first time I've had a gain since I started Slim-Fast this time and it's given me pause for thought. Just because I was losing weight eating what I wanted while I was ill, doesn't mean it was always going to work. So, that's me back on the diet now and back to being strict. Don't want to see another weigh in above the 100kg mark. I'm still going to be off work for quite a while until my shoulder heals so I'm intending to do as much as I can until then at least. The guys I work with will see a huge difference I hope.

Little bit of a loss again this morning. Down to 98.9kg. I haven't updated my profile or ticker yet though as I'm on my phone, not my computer. I'm especially pleased about today's loss though as I've had a plan free couple of days. My wife gave birth to a beautiful baby girl yesterday so I'm sure you can imagine, Slim-Fast isn't high up on my list of priorities right now! ? Still, I managed a shake this morning so I'm not failing completely. I'll get properly on it again when things settle down a bit.

Congratulations Kev! :D That's lovely news. BTW I'm still waiting for life to settle down a bit after the birth of my eldest twenty five years ago. ;) :D

Back