Newbie :)

Hi guys, so i've ordered my pack and it should be here in the next couple of days. Not entirely sure what im doing yet, so any tips or advice would be greatly received. Being really good following SW principles from today until my pack arrives. Actually excited about getting back on track :) xx

hello ^_^

when does your pack arrive? what ya getting? :p

It arrived today :) so started straight on it. Got chocolate and strawberry shakes, tea, multi vitamins and fibre and herb tabs. How are you doing it? Have u got any tips or healthy snack ideas xx

I'm starting tomorrow, I'm really fired up & going to make the most of my enthusiasm while it lasts! Best of luck to you! :)

im not following it as a diet programme anymore, but I do still have the shakes as part of a breakfast or a pre/post workout.

:) love strawberry, not tried chocolate but I don't like chocolate things but it does sound nice if made hot

First few days you might get a few headaches....
If its sugar you crave have some, a little bit won't harm you.
Enjoy your cheat day also, a nice takeaway will be the highlight of your week!
:D
Also, the hot chocolate shake can feel naughty but you know your being good ;)

Misspiggy1981 how have you got on today? Gina b never thought of having it hot. Have u got any other tips? Xx

I've had a good few days, starting to get in the swing of it & I feel the best I've felt for years! Sounds so cheesy but I've got energy (which for a nearly 25 stone 32 year old is rare!!) & I feel positive & motivated! Love the products & loving going back to basics with food. How are you finding it? X

Yes i am trying to keep up with the water. Im feeling the same really motivated and very positive about this plan and it helps that i like the products too. Had a halfway through week sneak peak at the scales this morning because im a known emotional eater and we're having a stressfull time at the moment. i woke up in a cant be arsed mood but thankfully not hungry and just needed to look at the scales to give my head a wobble. I liked what i saw :D I need to find another way to combat stress!!

Can I join you? Just started today ...... Need a boot tho to keep me on track. What are you having in the evenings? xx

Back