VikkiGT4

Miss Awesomeness Herself
Hi all

I'm Vikki, I'm 33 from Telford and I've had enough of being fat!

Over the last couple of years I've piled the weight on and gone from a size 12 to a size 18 and it's getting depressing. I no longer want to go out, to the cinema, for meals, for a drink and sometimes don't want to go to work just because I feel crappy in my clothes!

So.....time to do something about it. I'm going to start Slimming World (again) on Monday. I WILL lose this weight. Want to be back to a size 12 by May next year for my holiday in Turkey.

I had my gallbladder out a couple of years ago and since then it has been difficult to lose weight - so any tips from anyone would be very welcome.

Thanks and HI :)

You can do this! this time its your time! I have no idea about gallbladder stuff :( erm, maybe other people will know. Have you googled weight loss with no gallbladder or anything like that. Have you asked your doctor? There will be info about somewhere. There might be forums with other people who have had their gallbladders removed, they might know more.
Sorry not to be of more help. I like your signature, you do have more to gain. It may be really really hard work, but it will be so worth it :)

Back