rosie1608

Hello everyone,

I'm Rosie and am on Day 2 of the Slimming World plan!
I'm not going to meetings as I simply don't have the time, but have instead bought all of the books I need and am following the plan myself. I've done SW before and lost a stone in about 2 months, went through a bit of depression last year and am now wanting to get back on track. Got about two stone to lose and I'd like to do so by May.

I had a Red Day yesterday on my first day so I could have a 'grill up' and then a turkey roast, to be honest though I am a carb addict and love the Green Days. Today I had porridge (B) for breakfast and just eaten a huge plate of home made chips and scrambled eggs.
I have a personal trainer who I work with twice a week and am aiming to swim once a week too to really boost my weight loss.
It would be nice to chat to others about your weight loss and get support from this forum,
looking forward to hearing from you all!
Rosie x :)

Hi Rosie! I am new to SW again today too! I lost a bit on it years ago and have been trying CD and getting no where so here I am ready to retrain my brain into the plan.

I have 5 stone approx to lose, I'm hoping to lose 2 stone by May too...we can do this! Good luck!

Hello Hon and welcome

I love green days myself but am trying to alternate days so that my weight loss doesn't stop!! PT's are a real help and make such a diff, I was really toned when I had one a couple years back, trying to get back into it myself in early march when my gym opens.

x

Thank you very much, really hoping that this time around having support will make all the difference. Where abouts in Essex are you from Steph, I live near Chelmsford?x

Hello
Good luck with your weight loss!
wish i could afford a personal trainer lol

Hi Rosie,

Just a quickie before i dash off to work to say welcome and all the best for your first weeks SW

Sammy x

Back