Step2 810kcal Newbie

hi everyone - hope you are all getting on ok. Im starting to get into a routine of when to have my shakes and porridges - next week I wont be buying any soups as I prefer the porridges and shakes.

xx

good luck! are you doing ss?xx

Hi everyone, so first weigh in last night. Down 7lbs and almost an inch in every area :woohoo:so excited and its certainly made me determine to stick at it. How is everyone else today?

That's brilliant! my first weigh in was on Thursday and I have lost 5pounds!!!! and an inch everywhere plus 2 on my hips! very happy with that!!!! how are you all this week? the weekend was really difficult for me!

Well done on the losses. Fab results!!! I am getting really lazy with it and just want bars and ready made shakes now. Good thing is that I really really enjoy them so I think that's part of it.

Yeah I had a tough weekend too although I was really busy. Moving house so maybe it's the stress of packing, stress is what makes me want to eat! How are you guys getting on?

im getting on ok, am struggling to go to the toilet (sorry too much information I know. Last weekend was more difficult than the first, Im just starting to miss food but I know this is so so worth it. Im hoping to loose 2 pounds this week.
Its strange because I am no longer thinking about fatty food and take away, I do think that this is a realistic way to loose weight as I have already changed my attitude towards food x

Hi guys I'm on step 2 answer day 6! I'm so bad and can't stop weighing myself and it's not showing the results I want at the moment but diggers crossed my scales don't work properly lol xx

I did that the first week...but have stopped weighing myself until I see my consultant now! its not just the weight its the inches too! xx

how is everyone getting on?xx

Back