Luiizg

Hi all,

Firstly thank you for letting me join your forum. I have read quite a few posts and can see that your a great group and very supportive.

I'm six months in to my diet and I've lost 4.5 stone and have another 3.5 stone to loose for ivf treatment.

I know this part of my diet is going to be the hard part.

Although I have been exercising for the last six months I'm having to really ramp it up!! Personal trainer at the gym etc but thought it would be good to join at group such as yourselves for more support.

Looking forward to making some slimming friends.

Louise xx

Hi all,

Firstly thank you for letting me join your forum. I have read quite a few posts and can see that your a great group and very supportive.

I'm six months in to my diet and I've lost 4.5 stone and have another 3.5 stone to loose for ivf treatment.

I know this part of my diet is going to be the hard part.

Although I have been exercising for the last six months I'm having to really ramp it up!! Personal trainer at the gym etc but thought it would be good to join at group such as yourselves for more support.

Looking forward to making some slimming friends.

Louise xx

Hi Louise :)

I'm a Newbie here too! The forums are a great read, there is so much positivity and it looks like there are some really great people on here. The weight you have lost so far is absolutely amazing!

This is fab motivation xx

Hi Louise and Sapph,

Louise: That's fantastic that you've come so far - and have such an important reason to continue. Hope that you get all the support and motivation you need here.

Sapph: Lovely to meet you :)

Hi :)

Back