Newbie!

MrsJD87

Hello!
Just joined weightwatchers online after having my 2nd child almost 6 weeks ago. I put on more weight than I thought! So my goal is to lose 2-2 1/2 stone. After my first I did slimming world which worked but I found it very restrictive and couldn’t wait to finish so I could go back to eating again which kind of defeats the point! Anyway my mother in law does weight watchers and she seems to really enjoy it and not be so restrictive. I love cooking and creating meals however time is a bit limited due to a 4 year old and 6 week old! If anyone has any tips or advice I’d really appreciate it!
Thanks in Advance!

Hi there. Good luck with your journey.

I do SW and since they started Extra Easy some time ago I don't find it as restricted as it was with the Red and Green.
What was it when you did it?

Hi there. Good luck with your journey.

I do SW and since they started Extra Easy some time ago I don't find it as restricted as it was with the Red and Green.
What was it when you did it?
Hi, thanks for replying! I did it about 3 years ago. It was the extra easy plan. I got along with it at first but with the hours that I worked sometimes it was difficult to find the time to plan meals and prepare the food needed on slimming world. It seems with weight watchers, it may be easier to adapt my normal diet to fit in with it. Especially with the weekly points to allow a little weekly treat. Much less likely to fall of the wagon!

Back