Kittywinks

Hello,
im not sure if I’m posting this correctly but here goes :)
I started slimming world in dec 2022.
it was hard to walk through the doors and see new people I didn’t know at the slimming world meeting.
But everyone was so welcoming and I’m so glad I plucked up the courage to go.

I have around four stone to lose and somehow I have already lost a stone…..yay!
I can’t quite believe it.

The weight was really starting to affect my mobility and it hurt to walk upstairs.
I am hoping that this forum will be a helpful part of my weight loss journey.

Hi , Kittywinks 👏
Welcome!
Well done on your loss so far!👏👏
I know what you mean about extra weight and mobility 😏 I have the same …but I try

Try starting a diary like me and keep a track of everything, it helps to look back and see what you have done , what works and what doesn’t

Look forward to following your journey 👍😀

Hi , Kittywinks 👏
Welcome!
Well done on your loss so far!👏👏
I know what you mean about extra weight and mobility 😏 I have the same …but I try

Try starting a diary like me and keep a track of everything, it helps to look back and see what you have done , what works and what doesn’t

Look forward to following your journey 👍😀
Hello Zafira
Thanks for your reply
I will consider starting a diary

Welcome the forums are very quiet not sure why xx

I'm back - and will be posting often. I know when I post here, I stay on track.

Hello
i try to get on here quite often.
live been busy the last week or so.
I have 3 stones ( more) to lose already lost a stone.
can’t believe it,

Hello
I haven’t got a signature with my weight stats because I haven’t posted enough times yet. I think you have to post 50 times befire you can get a signature

Hi @Kittywinks .Wow, 1 stone gone already is amazing well done. Keep it up and keep coming back here for support. Re challenges, I've just set one in in the challenge forum,it's not weight loss centered but aiming at eating a wife variety of foods, eat 20 plants each week.Feel free to join....and everyone else too. It is so easy to get stuck in a rut when dieting.

Hello@tipperary you are doing great with your weightloss. Well done to you

It has taken me some months to lose that stone. It’s been quite the journey.
I will definitely look at your other challenges.
I agree that it is easy to get stuck in a rut in dieting then it can get a bit boring.
So challenges really help

Good morning all, another returning newbie here x

Congrats on your achievement so far @tipperary, this is the type of motivation I need to keep me on track.

I am looking to lose around 4 stone...eek!
Hello
I’m quite new
I have the same to lose
I started in January snd I have lost just about a stone so I have around 3 to go

Back