Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Miss_B, 11 April 2008.

1. Miss_B

Miss_B Well-Known Member

OK I joined weight watchers last night, first day today and going well. I did do the Cambridge Diet for a few months ago but it was not for me. So going back to the old fashioned way to try and loose it and keep it off !! Will keep you all up too date ! Have a good weekend every one, Cassie x
  2. Joanne W

Joanne W Well-Known Member

Hi, and welcome Cassie, everyone is really friendly and supportive on here.

Good luck with your ww journey.

3. jc1976

jc1976 Well-Known Member

Hi Cassie, welcome, i joined on monday so fingers crossed we'll both get the results we want, so far so good this week, just need to wait and see what the dreaded scales say on Monday x
  4. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Welcome Cassie,hope you enjoy ww, i done cd found it hard but good, been doing ww 4 weeks now and doing well,we have out wi days the same,please keep us posted x
  5. Starlight

Starlight Well-Known Member

SCOOBYDOOBYDOO Well-Known Member

Hi Cassie.
    I too have done CD and LL in the past and am now on WW(again)
    I actually lost 10 stone on LL but stupidly gained the whole lot back rather quickly.
    Have been doing WW for 6 weeks now though and am happy with how the weight is coming off.
    Good Luck with it
    L x
  7. pixiepiratess

pixiepiratess Going From Flab to FAB!

Hi Cassie welcome to the mad house! hehe .... Im sure you'll love it here were all mad! but sooo supportive! hehe xxx
  8. sun

sun Well-Known Member

welcome hun!

sun x
  9. paula 36

paula 36 Well-Known Member

Hi cassie,welcome loveyxx
  10. Laurie

Laurie MM addict

Hi Cassie, how you getting on hun?
  11. Minnie64

Minnie64 Think thin