Newbie!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by BurtBird, 31 October 2006 Social URL.

1. BurtBird

BurtBird Gonna be a 10!

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hiya!!

Been having a real good read on this site today and its been so inspirational!
    This is my first day on CD and I feel fine so far, not hungry or anything so fingers crossed I get through the next couple of days ok!

I have around 3 stone to lose so I will be on here a lot to get ideas and tips!!!

Speak soon!

Hayley
    x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ziggy

ziggy Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Then you definately have come to the right place!

Welcome welcome!!! xxx

4. magickmel

magickmel Loves VLCD's !

Diet:
    Lighter Life and now CD
    Good luck Hayley ! I am still only just finding some of the great info on this site and I have been on daily for a few weeks ! Always something new, Melissa

5. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Glad things are going well on your first day Hayley :cool:

6. Coley

Coley Re-starter

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.75%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    you'll be grand!!! if you get tempted/bored/trying to avoid work come on here and post......:D:D happy days!

7. BurtBird

BurtBird Gonna be a 10!

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thanks!

Am so excited about losing this weight - I know friends that have done LL and others that did CD and they have had superb results within a month or 2 .... am so looking forward to wearing my nice clothes again in time for crimbo ... (well hopefully although will have a little way to go probably)

x

8. ~lisa~

~lisa~ Full Member

Diet:
    CD
    Hi Hayley!!
    Welcome

xxxx

9. BurtBird

BurtBird Gonna be a 10!

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thanks Lisa!!!
    x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.