Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by magliz, 24 June 2008 Social URL.

1. magliz

magliz Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(8.04%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi I'm Maggie, I'm 50 yr old, married to Paul. I have two daughters Hannah, 19 at Newcastle Uni and Emily 17, at college. I work as a sister on a very busy ITU, off sick at the moment having had surgery for Carpel Tunnel Syndrome.
    In my spare time I enjoy walking my lurcher, Amber, going to the gym, reading and my tap dance class every week (no good at it, but boy do we oldies laugh).
    I have tried many diets, WW, SW etc, so I needed to do something completely different. Started in May lost 10lb, but suffered a rare bout of IBS and gained 6lb, had surgery, lost 2 got back into the swing of it last week lost 4lb. Really pleased.
    Well, now I've bored you all, I'll stop and head to the gym.:rolleyes:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LENNY4974

LENNY4974 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Welcome and good luck on your CD journey:D

4. scousemouse0151

scousemouse0151 soon to be minnie mouse

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(6.49%)
    Diet:
    slim&save, tried everything in the past,failed expert on them all
    welcome and good luck keep us updated on your progress

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.