Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Pigget, 4 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Pigget

Pigget Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Calorie counting/healthy eating
    Hi all,

I'm a complete newbie to this, although I have been having a nose on this forum for a few days :)

I don't have a lot of weight to lose (ideally I would like to lose about a stone), however my willpower appears to have taken a leave of absence, so I am grateful for such a community. Truly inspirational and such fantastic support. Best of all - non-judgemental.

I aim to lose weight through calorie counting and making healthy choices.

I do have a gym membership, but am time limited and don't enjoy the gym so it has been a bit neglected of late. I aim to get back into the swing of the gym next week.

My first aims are to attempt the Valentine's Day challenge on the calorie counting board - being realistic I would like to have lost 6lb. My second aim is to go to the gym at least once a week.

Nice to meet you all.

ETA: I also realise that I am technically of a healthy weight/BMI, however my eating habits have taken a turn for the worse recently and have led to me putting on weight. I know that I need to nip this in the bud and re-educate myself before it becomes more serious.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Good luck with the 6 lb

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.