hello been thinking of doing lipotrim all weekend been reading peoples stories feel inspired am going to chemist after work tomorrow not sure of my weight oh well nothing ventured nothing gained:confused:

hi paula and welcome to minis, don't you bother about how much you weigh tomorrow just keep in mind that this time next week you will be jumping for joy after your 1st WI. good luck

Welcome to the forum :) I look forward to hearing how you get on at the pharmacy tomorrow

Welcome to Minimins Paula :D:D:D

Welcome Paula. I started last week and i'm so pleased i did. I'm going away next week on hols and my summer dress already feel loser. My tummy doesn't feel quite so flabby. It is very motivating! Time to bring the dreaded swimmers out. Do it!!

Welcome Paula and good luck

x

good for you for taking the 1st step its a great diet and this site is fantastic for all the support and help you need good luck x

Welcome hun. Good choice of diet! Look forward to seeing your post later x

welcome and good luck

Welcome to the forum. Hope u get on well with ur chemist. Looking forward to following ur fantastic weight losses

Welcome to minimins, good luck at the pharmacist, you've got nothing to gain, only loads to lose! ha ha ...

:sign0163: hello can anyone tell me do you mix soup with cold or hot water it doesnt say on my bag i know its a silly question please someone help me:wave_cry::flowers:

Back