Newbie!

Tubby_Piglet

Hello Everybody, Just thought I'd say Hi

New on here but have been doing the Cambridge diet for just over 2 weeks now, I'm on the
810kcal as my CDC wouldn't let me do the SS, something about not having a ST to lose but to be honest I do not mind because I have had 2 good weeks of losing more than what I thought I would on 810.

Before I started I was looking at all your before and after pics WOW you all look amazing, Congratulations!!! It's made me more determined and if I ever feel I want a Chocolate Bar I just go back and look at them.

Me so Far.......

Start Weight = 10st 6lb
Week One = 10st
Week Two = 9st 8lb

Goal Weight = 8st

just wanted to say hi and welcome whether you have less than a stone to lose or 10 stone we all feel the same so congratulations on your loss and keep it up

hi im sarah im new on here and just been told im over weight. was depressed befor am even more so now. i dont know where to start or how to start

hi im sarah im new on here and just been told im over weight. was depressed befor am even more so now. i dont know where to start or how to start

Hi Sarah, sorry to hear that you are feeling low!

We are all really supportive on here. Are you thinking of trying the Cambridge Diet or another diet? The first place to start is deciding that you want to do something about being overweight. Was it a doctor that told you you were overweight? Or just someone you know? What I mean is, are you medically overweight?

If you have any questions, ask away! Gem xxx

Back