Bigchops

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to the site and new to Slimming World.

I had my first class last night so am starting properly today. I've been to ww before but sw is nothing like that so I'm just trying to get my head around it.

My name is Gail, I live in Essex and am a sahm to 22 month old twin boys.

I'm hoping to loose 3 stone all in all and really need some motivation on my down days.

Hope to get to know you all

Gail x

:welcome: SW is a brilliant healthy eating plan and you will find loads of support here. Any questions, just ask!

I've got another 2-3st to lose so we're in the same boat. I've got a 22m old too!

Hi Gail, welcome aboard!

Once you get your head around it, SW is so easy to follow, and all the free foods make it so easy without having to count every morsel that enters your mouth.

You'll find loads of support here, so pop in regularly.

Good luck on your journey :D

hi hunni, im going to my 1st sw meet tonight, good luck chick.xxx

Hi Gail,
Welcome to SW and to Minis too! As the others have said SW is a great plan and works really well! Minis is also a fab support tool! The people on here are really supportive, knowledgable and just generally a lovely bunch of people!!! Good luck hun xxx

Hello Gail, welcome to the site, I am sure you will get loads of support here, it keeps me going, I was a size 18 now I am a size 10 and it feels great.
All the best.

Hi Gail

I'm new to the forum too (but been on SW 11 months).

Welcome and GOOD LUCK

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Gail...welcome to both SW and Minimins!!!

Good luck with your journey and I can assure you that you will see how much easier this plan is compared to WW, especially with the children.

Thanks everybody, really good to see there is such a good support system here. I'm feeling good about sw as I'm full and not worrying about what I'm going to have tonight and if I'll have enough points

You all seem to be doing so well so I hope to follow you too.

x

Hi Bigchops, Welcome to SW and the site. You will get lots of support. You may think you are doing it wrong as you are allowed to eat soooo much.

Good luck on your journey.:)

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to the site and new to Slimming World.

I had my first class last night so am starting properly today. I've been to ww before but sw is nothing like that so I'm just trying to get my head around it.

My name is Gail, I live in Essex and am a sahm to 22 month old twin boys.

I'm hoping to loose 3 stone all in all and really need some motivation on my down days.

Hope to get to know you all

Gail x

Welcome Gail :welcome: I also have 3 stone to lose - we can do it!! :D x

Hi Gail, I'm new to both the forum and SW (just started last week) too. I've found the forum really helpful and supportive, everyone is so friendly! With regards to the diet, I can't believe how much I'm eating! It is so different from WW. Anyhow good luck on your weight loss journey, xx

Hi and welcome. I think this is one of the most friendly and helpful sites I have ever found. Good luck with your journey :)

Back