Newbieee.

skinnyminnie.x

Hi everyone! Nice to meet you all!
Im new to SW and im hoping that posting on this regularly will keep me on the right track!

About moi, Im 19 and 11st 3.5lbs, 5ft 1":cry:I work in an office all day unfortunately which means I get limited exercise as I work there 8-7 most days!!

I spend my work-time trying to avoid the canteen or the food shelf in our Dept - its horrendous! :help2:

I havent done too badly today but im considering tomorrow a proper start making sure im weighing out my HE's so I dont syn. I would appriciate any recipes that you guys have to offer and any general hints/tips. I will try my hardest to update you on food daily (without boring you all to a slow and painful death!) and especially weekly weigh-ins. Oh & im doing it alone at the moment :eek:

Wish me luck!!
:D

Ello' me lovley. id pop another thread in the main sw bit so everyone can see you and welcome you properly..

I'l be 19 in january also, and so far we be the youngest on this bit of the forum hehe.. but as your already 19 that still makes me official baby lol.

Il be keeping an eye on your diary for sure, im wishing you all the best in your weight loss journey. xxx

Ello' me lovley. id pop another thread in the main sw bit so everyone can see you and welcome you properly..
I'l be 19 in january also, and so far we be the youngest on this bit of the forum hehe.. but as your already 19 that still makes me official baby lol. Il be keeping an eye on your diary for sure, im wishing you all the best in your weight loss journey. xxx

Thanks for the tip. Do I just do "new thread" in the main slimming world forum section?
Ahh well i am very much used to being the baby! Im the youngest of my dept at work so know how it feels :)
Thanks, means alot, i'm a right laze bag with diets so i need all the help I can get!!

xxx

Lol, im always the baby too! however i work with children so i guess im not always the youngest at work haha.

yes just go to the main bit and just start a new thread, intro yourself etc. :) everyone will be happy to welcome you in. Iv been a member here a fair while and iv been with sw 3 years this may. (gawddd, that sounds years! bearing in mind iv maintained at target for over a year and a half of that)

your gunna love sw. It really is for life.. xox

Hi. Sw is brill. I'm an office person too and I know it can be hard.

My tips are Mug shots which are free on extra easy and green. Also I live off Alpen light bars as 2 equal one healthy extra.

X

Wow that is absolutely brill!! Im going to be sticking to green days I think, maybe the occasional red day thrown in but im not keen on extra easy. I think I may be led astray on that one :(

Im going to try some syn free lemon curd tomorrow which sounds absolutely lush! Im also impressed to hear that pasta 'n' sauces are low on green days, genuinely music to my ears as I did WW for a while and lost a stone & half (now back on) and they were a complete no go!

I may very well love this diet :)

Hi. Sw is brill. I'm an office person too and I know it can be hard.

My tips are Mug shots which are free on extra easy and green. Also I live off Alpen light bars as 2 equal one healthy extra.

X

Thanks!
Im so impressed that mug shots are low, as with pasta 'n' sauces on WW mug shots were a no go too. I have just had Asda deliver lots of veggies and low syn food so I dont just bung any old thing in..!

I've just made another post about syn free ice-cream. I have a major sweet tooth so I nearly cried when I found out I could have as much as I want :)
X

Back