newbieee

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by tinaglen, 16 September 2011 Social URL.

1. tinaglen

tinaglen Member

Hi,everyone..i'm a newbie to slimming world and i'm rather confused how to go about it:eek:...can anyone explain about what i do..and weetabix are they free on the extra eating or do i add them as syns...plz help:confused:..many thanks
    tina:confused: xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. xMandyDx

xMandyDx Determination is Key

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st1lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(19.44%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Weetabix would count as your healthy extra B choice. I always choose bread, cos I'm a sucker for toast or a sandwich.

In your book there are loads of free and super free foods, which you can eat to your heart's content. But you only get one option A and one option B. If you go over that, it counts as a syn.

4. tinaglen

tinaglen Member

ahhhh thanks so much...i understand it a bit better thanks...i just cant get it to sink in at the mo...lol...x

5. WelshJojo

WelshJojo Gold Member

Diet:
    Calorie counting/low carb(following SW principles where possible)
  6. louisedan

louisedan Gold Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    have a look on the new comers sticky too. Welcome -everyone here is really helpful.:welcome::welcome2::banana dancer::banana dancer::bunnydance:

7. tinaglen

tinaglen Member

Thanks ladies..thats great of u..i will have a look at the ones use have said:) xx

8. clairex

clairex Silver Member

Welcome! Do you do it by yourself or at a class? If you go to a class you can always talk to your Consultant if your a bit confused about certain things :) don't worry though - in a little while it'll be second nature and you'll be a fountain of slimming world knowledge!

See you around the boards chuck!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.