Newbies diary

Day 4 completed 100% ss :)
And felt good all day until about teatime when I was starving so had an early nite
Woke up this morning day 5 feeling a little hungry but it's bearable really proud of myself getting thro last nite cause Friday nites takeaway nite next challenge is to get thro the weekend popping in town to get some flavoured teabags :) xx

well done takeaway night is the hardest ive craved a kebab since starting god knows why as i really cant stand them hope you feel good today x

hey hun well done to you. i re started on tuesday and been 100% since, im on day 5 today and yesterday was curry night for me but got through it without picking the menu up :)
tonight is going to be a challenge too just because its a Saturday lol.
we can do it xxx

Day 6 it's been the toughest so far cooked a roast dinner with all the trimmings my fav I so wanted just a little taste but no :-( 1st weigh in tomorrow so that's whats kept me going just hope I get good results been 100% ss all week :) so proud of myself cause I really didn't think I could do it x

Oh my goodness, well done! I really could not make a roast and not eat it. Thankfully I only have my daughter to feed and I just try and give her things I don't like or children's ready meals, which I hate doing but I know myself and I wouldn't be able to resist.
I take my hat off to everyone that manages 100%

Loulou5stonetogo! said:
Oh my goodness, well done! I really could not make a roast and not eat it. Thankfully I only have my daughter to feed and I just try and give her things I don't like or children's ready meals, which I hate doing but I know myself and I wouldn't be able to resist.
I take my hat off to everyone that manages 100%

Aww thank you :)
Don't really have a choice but to cook one really cause hubby and kids love one and iv deprived them of takeaway lol can't ban a roast aswell unfortunately :-(
It was very hard tho got the better of me ended up shedding a few tears sounds daft but just felt so low :-( think I missed sitting down as a family
A new day tho today and I'm over it :) x

week 1 8lb & 1/4.

well done hun thats brilliant so pleased for you :) x

thanks loulou,jen weigh in today hun and measurements so nervous tom as well.see i love cooking i find it really helps to be able to watch them enjoy it but i think a roast was pushing it a bit far roll on summer then its all salads and who wants a salad lol well done again hunnie :)x

Day 9 today 100% ss and I must say as the days go by I'm finding it that bit easier and feeling quite good in myself had a nice long walk yesterday with the kids and dog and sat in a beer garden soaking up the sun with the hubby and a bottle of water was quite please with myself didn't bother me 1 bit :) x

Back